Dear all,
hving a long but late qt today @@, that is what holiday means, written a lot of things.
2011 Jan 10
The righteousness of God
Psalm 94
"Blessed is the man you discipline, O Lord, the man you teach from your law;
You grant him relief from the days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked."
It is not primarily an happy thing when you are disciplined by God.
And the first scripture I think of is normally Hebrews 12:5 - 13.
Today's another scriptures added into my spiritual inventory. To understand God discipline us to show his love and grace, and also to make us grow.
"relief from the days of trouble".
My vision of this year is to have faith in God's love and would love to use me to complete part of his missions and visions.
However, it is still not very ready in my mind and conviced to do so. As after facing the dark side of myself in 2010. And I am still not doing a great job in guarding my spiritual life.
It simply draws out the direction to learn to have a substainable spiritual life, and to do so, tasks and duties had been left behind in order to learn to have a better relationship with God. I am trying hard to look forward in my spiritual life instead of looking back.
It then comes to a question: When is the time to taking up roles again? It would never be getting all the things right anyway. And I know that it would be rather natural (on taking the roles) if you really love God and eager to do so.
What is missing then? Fear or lack of love? Cannot find what God's calling is? I admit both. Fear of losing my spiritual substainabilty, but taking nothing is not enhancing my spiritual level either. I recall the scripture yesterday Ivan ask about, John 12:25 "The man who love his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life". The later one is just because try focusing on my spirtual life and starts overlooking others need.
Recent classes and sermons also calling for the way: Go by faith!
So the way out is getting more clear now, so what is still blocking the way? I think is turning what i have learnt into convictions. That is also one of the objectives I would like to complete in this year is to try making the scriptures as my real convictions (I normally only memorizing them, but forget to use them when situations came).
So, the first thing i need to do is to maintain a good qt and prayers, building the relationship with God.
Thanks for reading.
(for chinese vision, try to use Google translator instead!)
Love in Christ
Andy
PS: I am trying to organise your qt corner convictions into a blog, please wait for sometime haha!
沒有留言:
張貼留言