2011年1月11日 星期二

2011 Jan 11 - Isaiah 40 - Brenda


Morning everyone in QT corner today!
 
I am in Melbourne at the moment though, I feel like being with you guys in Hong Kong.
 

Isaiah 40:11 
11 He tends his flock like a shepherd: 
   He gathers the lambs in his arms 
and carries them close to his heart; 
   he gently leads those that have young.


I am happy with my family in Melbourne and my niece and nephew they are on summer holiday now and we can spend a lot of time together playing and hanging out.
Yesterday I shared about how God's throwing his arms on us, and today I've learnt how he carried us in his arms.  I love cuddling and carrying baby in my arms Like"Gentlemen"(Ca's son). Usually when mom carried the crying babe in her arms he/she would stop crying as he would feel being loved and protected and 100% secure in mom's arms, but it wouldn't work if I carried little'gentlemen' in my arms as he would even cry louder,haha, because I'm not his mom. 
In this scripture I just learnt God's love and not only would he open his arms wide for us to run into, but also he would carry us in his arms and be close to his heart, but sometimes I would doubt if God really carrys me in his arms, does he really care about me and walk with me, why would he allow me to suffer lots of things I would never expect and want.  I realised God is just my mom and dad as they would just let me experience whatever comes into my life and so that I could learn from it and I could grow up.  But he would be nearby whenever I fell down, he would pick me up and carried him in his arms and comfort me.
I am glad that I have a very good time here to stay very quiet myself and it's really a good retreat, enjoy a cup of coffee while I am reading......
Guys, just enjoy your time with God, give youself a space even if it is 15 mins of quiet time, enjoy as much as you can.
Love you!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言