Titus 2:11-12
11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,
Dear all!!!
Morning after long long waiting & transit time I am finally here at Perth!!! Miss you guys already and wish all of you stay well and fire-up!!!
Luckily I am able to access to internet at the hostel but of course I need to pay for it, but nevermind, glad to share my conviction with you. My flight from KL to Perth wasn't pleasant at all as the seats are not spacious and I was sitting in the middle and two guys were sitting next to me, at my left and right, I was just like a lemon being squeezed in the middle couldn't sleep at all, one of the guys even put his hand over the arm-rest of the chair. I just wanted to curse him and pushed his hand back to his side. But I thought of what Francis preached the other day do have self-control especiially at our mind as no one would see it. As what says in today verse we need to say 'no' to ungodliness and worldly passions, guess I would come across lots of these unpleasant experiece while I am traveilling but I just need to get back to his words - live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.
Wish all of you have a great time with God and think of his words whenever challenges come!!!
Love you all and see you at QT corner soon!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言