Hey everyone! Good afternoon I must say!
Have been a great day today been having QT and praying with Joanne and long sharing of each other's ministry.
I really have quite a long time reading and I've been reading the book "The prayer of the righteous" by Mark Templer. And today I read about "God is singing to me" in Zephaniah 3:17 it says"The lord your God is with you, her is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing". In HK I think people are busy all the time and it's hardly to stay focus, luckily we live in Mawan in HK and we were able to stay in the remote place that far away from the crowd. With lots of distraction, physically and emotionally we are hardly able to listen to God's singing. Therefore we need to make effort to find a good place and a quiet place so that we can stay calm and focus to listen to God's singing. I am grateful that I am here in Australia and I am able to really let God cleanse my soul and let him involve in my praying and singing.
Sometimes we need to ask ourselves that if we see Jesus as joyful man? and what kind of songs that will be our favourite songs to praise God. I will make some time here to write a new song to encourage God.
Be joyful aways guys even though it's cold out there!
Love you!
Brenda
Brenda
p..s serious flooding in Queensland and sister's household was in flooding and they need to move to a refugee's camp, please pray for them and all families in Queensland that the flood would go away and they could rebuild their home soon. Also pray for the sisters they are going to Queensland - their 1st stop in Aussie and they would make it finally!
沒有留言:
張貼留言