2011年2月2日 星期三

2011 Feb 02 - Psalm 119 - Andy

Psalm 119: 1 - 16
v4 - v9
"4 You have laid down precepts 
   that are to be fully obeyed. 

5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast 

   in obeying your decrees! 

6 Then I would not be put to shame 

   when I consider all your commands. 

7 I will praise you with an upright heart 

   as I learn your righteous laws. 

8 I will obey your decrees; 

   do not utterly forsake me.

 9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? 

   By living according to your word."

 
"耶和華阿、你曾將你的訓詞吩咐我們、為要我們殷勤遵守。
但願我行事堅定、得以遵守你的律例。

我看重你的一切命令、就不至於羞愧。

我學了你公義的判語、就要以正直的心稱謝你。

我必守你的律例.求你總不要丟棄我。

少年人用甚麼潔淨他的行為呢.是要遵行你的話。 "

 
Start reading the longest chapter in the Bible. A bit challenging, so read little by little.
Would like to practice writer how convicted and how much he love and willing to follow Bible.
As one of my direction to grow is to stay firm in God's word and no compromise "妥協" , 
I need to love God's word more, with an upright heart, and also remember how God's word help
"not putting me to shame", "have a steadfast heart".
 
 
As the final statement said "How can a young person stay on the path of purity? 
  By living according to your word."
 
End with one more scripture:
"Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. "
2 Tim 2:22
 
Cheers,
Andy

沒有留言:

張貼留言