1 Peter 1:24-25
24 For All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass.The grass withers,and the flower falls, 25 but the word of the Lord remains forever. And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
24 For All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass.The grass withers,and the flower falls, 25 but the word of the Lord remains forever. And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
彼得前書 1:24 因為『凡有血氣的、盡都如草、他的美榮、都像草上的花.草必枯乾、花必凋謝. 1:25 惟有主的道是永存的。』所傳給你們的福音就是這道。
Morning everyone!!!
Today's verse is simple but true! I do appreciate the beauty of flowers and Melbourne is known as "garden city" and you can always see beautiful gardens,landscapes everywhere, and that's why I do come every year to take my break here,enjoy the great nature God had created. However,God's word is something I don't want to miss it everyday even though I did miss it sometimes. It's God's power and strength he has given me to live all day long.
I'm glad to know a bit of news from you guys how you love to study the bible with friends like Millie and asked us to pray for her,thanks Cat and Annie and Eva and others to love and pray for her daily. God is powerful and trust in him and only his words can change peoples life like he changed our life.
Also would like you to pray for Joey,she's the one who live in Mawan and donated her liver to Dad recently,she email me from time to time and share her thought and emotions, she still has lots if struggles from here and there still she's in the right track. She shared a lot to me she had a great talk with Ella and she's very inspired by her as Ella has gone through lots of ups and downs in life in the past! Thank you Ella! Proud of you!
Love you!
Brenda
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言